Intel Hiring Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree freshers 2015 for System Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree can apply for this job from Intel.
Company Name: Intel
Position: System Analyst
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
- Work with Business Analyst clients to clarify business requirements, map them to systems capabilities, and recommend technical solutions.
- Convert client requirements into technical terms for the development team, and advise clients on resource requirements, scope, budgets, and timing.
- Develop use cases, customer scenarios, and/or demos, and plan and coordinate testing of the newly developed or enhanced applications between the business and the development teams.
- Document changes and create troubleshooting guides, may provide Level 3 production support when Level 1 or 2 at the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) is unable to solve a problem.
- Work on several projects simultaneously (except ERP-type aps, then work on 1 release at a time) in teams with other Systems Analysts and developers.
- The Grade 3 Systems Analyst performs this function as part of a team for small projects, this level typically requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
- In the role of Systems Analyst, you will be joining a team of IT professionals who are focused on supporting and delivering solutions for various groups in Sales and Marketing.
- The candidates is also expected to have good understanding of the web content systems like Adobe CQ, identity management systems (for authentication and authorization) and XML standards to allow for integrating applications at an enterprise standard.
- Ability to showcase small POC’s to buy off on a concept is a must.
- The Systems Analyst should have techno functional skills to interface with the business efficiently.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Identify root cause for Problems, and develop workarounds
- Identify recurring issues and work with application developer and eliminate the issue from the system
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- Responsible for adhering to the ITIL framework while supporting applications using the tools provided.
- Ability to debug/troubleshoot is highly essential.
- Drive day to day business needs by managing processes and/or workflow.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur like ITERP/ MI.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: