Intel is hiring FRESHERS for Graphics Hardware Engineer profile
In this position, you will be part of the Front-end design and validation team under the Graphics H/W Engineering group which is responsible for the design and proliferation of graphics cores which would eventually become part of Intel’s CPUs. In this position, you will be responsible for participating in activities related to Front-end design and validation of 3D and 2D graphics features in Intel’s next generation integrated graphics cores.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
1. Developing functional/performance model of the h/w in a programming language (C/C++ or other).
2. Developing test plans, test writing and validating the s/w models.
3. Working with the architecture and micro-architecture team for implementing and analyzing algorithms in the s/w model.
4. Working with the validation and integration validation teams for debugs and fixes pre and post Silicon
Company Name: Intel
Position: Graphics Hardware Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
You must possess a Master or a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with coursework related to Digital Logic Design, Computer Architecture, Computer Programming and data structures with two to five years of experience in related areas.
Additional qualifications include:
1. Strong programming background and experience in C/C++ on Windows and GCC.
2. Exposure and experience with Verilog* and/or Very High Level Design Language (VHDL) and Perl scripting desirable.
3. Exposure to ASIC design flow, validation concepts like ATG, test plan writing, functional coverage and others.
4. Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
5. Strong technical and excellent communication skills.
6. Exposure to graphics architecture and/or display technologies in previous employment would be an added advantage.
7. Coursework in relevant areas of programming, software modeling, and computer graphics desirable
Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
How to Apply: