Intel hiring Software Engineering Intern
Company Name: Intel
Position: Software Engineering Intern
May be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
Key Skills Required:
1. Sound knowledge of programming languages like java, php and C
2. Exposure to Linux operating system
3. Good understanding of STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle)
4. Knowledge of any one of scripting language : Perl, Python, Shell, Ruby, etc.
5. Good analytical skills, debugging and innovative mindset
6. Quick learner and ability to work individually as well as in team
7. Exposure to cloud environment is a big plus
1. Masters in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering
1. Develop application for automation of test management system
2. Build prototypes / examples to accelerate development process by continuous integration
3. Documentation of built prototypes
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries. The Company’s platforms are used in a range of applications, such as personal computers (PCs) (including Ultrabook systems), data centers, tablets, smartphones, automobiles, automated factory systems and medical devices. The Company also develops and sells software and services primarily focused on security and technology integration.
How to Apply: