Intel is hiring FRESHERS for System Integration Engineer profile
Responsibilities may be quite diverse and are technical in nature. U. S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
1. To work with our esteemed customer to bring up mobile phones.
2. Provide support in the Integration with Customer MMI.
3. Should be having an aerial view of the phone software
Company Name: Intel
Position: System Integration Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
Experience: 0 – 4 yrs
1. Good in “C” programming and Data Structures.
2. Good knowledge in the area of MMI Integration, Software Build System & Make Files.
3. Good Hands-on Clear case
4. Work environment: Both Windows and Linux.
1. Target Debugging Skills using JTAG, Lauterbach, and ETM Trace
2. Basic Knowledge in the area of Protocol Stack and Drivers
3. Have worked on direct customer support area (for technical issues).
4. Scripting Language (Like Perl)
Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
How to Apply: