Intel Security (McAfee) Off Campus BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech freshers 2015 on 10th February 2015 for Software Developer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech can apply for this job from Intel Security (McAfee).
Company Name: Intel Security (McAfee)
Position: Software Developer
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
Leading-edge technology; fast-paced opportunity; passion, belief and commitment that drive change and create positive IT solutions for a safer world – that’s McAfee.
As the largest dedicated security company in the world, and an employer of choice, they are big enough to offer career opportunities on a global scale and yet small enough to care about your individual ambitions.
Their Mission is that McAfee: proactively secures systems and networks from known and as yet undiscovered threats worldwide. Home users, businesses, service providers, government agencies, and our partners all trust our unmatched security expertise and have confidence in our comprehensive and proven solutions to effectively block attacks and prevent disruptions.
McAfee India Center (MIC) based out of Bangalore, is a key McAfee hub with strategic import and global outlook. MIC offers exciting career opportunities for bright talent interested in developing and supporting pioneering security products and solutions around the world.
McAfee, part of Intel Security and a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corp. (NASDAQ:INTC), empowers businesses, the public sector, and home users to safely experience the benefits of the Internet. The company delivers proactive and proven security solutions and services for systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world.
- 2015 batch BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech from CS/IT/EC streams & 70% throughout.
- Should be from one of the colleges which allows internship in final semester of degree (eg: VIT Vellore, MIT Manipal, BITS Pilani etc)
- Good pH score
- You will join as an intern (starting February 2015) working 5 days a week at a fixed stipend of Rs 25000 per month.
- After 5-6 months of internship, based on your performance and availability of positions in the company, you might be considered for a full time position at a salary upwards of 6.00 lakhs per annum.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply:
OFF CAMPUS DATE AND TIME:
- Last Date to Apply for Off Campus: 8th February 2015
- Off Campus Interview Date: 10th February 2015