Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
In this position, you will be responsible for the design and development of electronic and/or IC components.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
– Responsible for logic design, logic verification, device evaluation and characterization, documentation of specifications, modification and evaluation of semiconductor devices and components, improving and/or automating design and verification methodologies, planning and organizing design projects or phases of design projects
– Responding to customer and/or client requests or events as they occur
– Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment
– Working as an effective member of the development team
– Communicating progress status, technical details and issues clearly
Company Name: Intel Technology
Position: Design Engineer – Intern
Education: Any Graduate, M.Tech
You should possess a Master’s degree in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering with a good knowledge of logic design and a basic understanding of validation and structural design
Intel Technology India Pvt.Ltd focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
How to Apply: