The VATS (Validation Tools Architecture Throughput) organization within PVE (Platform Validation Engineering) is responsible to validate the next generation of Atom based SoC (System On a Chip) devices targeted at the market segment of Microservers.
We are looking for a passionate software developer interested in working on Intel’s cutting-edge technology.
In this position, you would be part of the SoC System Validation team.
In this team, you will be responsible for validating and verifying CPUs (SOC) at the component level in a OS level environment.
Responsibilities include developing validation test plans, validation test content, debugging system level failures, and working with the design and architecture teams to understand the root cause of the failures.
Company Name: Intel Technology
Position: INTERN SoC System Validation Engineer
Candidate should be enrolled in a college program and studying to get a BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science. Candidate should be a student on the last eighteen months of its degree, with the ability to work full time or part time.
Candidate should possess strong programming skills in C/C++ and strong computer architecture skills.
Additional desired qualifications include:
– Good understanding of how application, operating system, and Basic Input Output System (BIOS) software interact with system and processor hardware
– Comfortable programming a single function in assembly language or a software component in a higher-level language
– Good understanding of debugging with a logic analyzer or a software debugger
– Desire to learn and contribute to the team’s continued success
– Intel IA-32 architecture and assembly language knowledge
Intel Technology India Pvt.Ltd focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
How to Apply: