Company Name: Intelligence Bureau Recruitment (IB)
Position: Security Assistant (Executive)
Education: Matriculation with Knowledge of Local Language
Location: Across India
Details of Post :
Security Assistant (Executive)
No Of Posts :532
On-line applications are invited from Indian nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Security Assistant (Executive), General Central Service, Group-C (Non-Gazetted/Non-Ministerial) in the following Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaux, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. Candidates who fulfill the conditions of eligibility for the post are advised to go through all parameters under different paras and sub-paras mentioned below and satisfy themselves about their suitability/eligibility in age limit, essential qualifications for the post before applying. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria of the post may apply on-line through website www.mha.nic.in
- The candidates can opt for only one SIB/centre of examination and would, thus, be considered for vacancies earmarked for the said SIB/centre only. Applications received for more than one SIB/centre from a candidate would be rejected.
- Centre of examination once opted will not be changed under any circumstances.
- Candidates opting for Delhi as centre of examination may not necessarily get Delhi as examination centre. However, efforts will be made to accommodate them in nearby centres.
- Similarly, the candidates opting for other examination centres could also be accommodated in nearby centres/areas, though efforts would be made to accommodate them in the centre opted by them.
- The written examination of candidates opting for the vacancies in SIB Srinagar will be held at Jammu centre.
- The reservation of vacancies for OBC, SC and ST is as per rules.
- The number of SIB-wise vacancies indicated above are provisional and may change.
- The posts are temporary but likely to continue indefinitely.
- The above mentioned posts are not reserved for any category of physically handicapped (HH, OH, VH) person. Hence, they NEED NOT apply
Pay Scale: Pay Band-1, Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- plus allowances at Central Govt. rates.
Age: Not exceeding 27 years of age as on the closing date i.e. February 17, 2014 for registration of applications. The eligibility of candidates in term of age and educational qualification will be determined on closing date. However, upper age limit is relaxable by five years for SC/ST and three years for OBC candidates.It is relaxable for such Departmental candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered three years of continuous service.
The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 and children & dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per Government instructions in this regard issued from time to time.
Knowledge of Local Language/Dialect:– Candidates applying for the vacancies of a particular SIB/centre are required to possess adequate knowledge of the local language/dialect indicated against it. They should be able to read, write and speak the mentioned language/dialect.
How to apply:
- Applications should be submitted only through ON LINE registration by logging on to the website www.mha.nic.in.
- On-line registration will become operational from the date of publication of the advertisement, i.e. January 18, 2014 till 2359 hours of the closing date, i.e. February 17, 2014.
- Applications will not be accepted through any other mode.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- The format of On-line application form is divided into two parts viz. Part I relates to the personal, academic and other particulars of the candidate. Part-II relates to the payment modes. The candidate will have to fill up the Part-I of online application, and then has to select option for payment of fees, if any, in part II of the application form.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph (size should not be more than 20 Kb) and signature (size should not be more than 10 Kb) at the time of online registration itself.
- Candidates must carry at least two passport size photographs and Identity proof in original such as Voter Card, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card, Income Tax Pan Card, Identity Card issued by University/college etc to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Examination Fee: Rs.50/- (RUPEES FIFTY ONLY) for General & OBC candidates (male). However, Woman candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe are exempted from payment of fee.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17/02/2014
How to Apply: