Invesco Hiring Any Degree freshers 2016 for Software Analyst at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed Any Degree can apply for this job from Invesco.
Company Name: Invesco
Position: Software Analyst
Education: Any Degree
Salary: Not specified
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Great ideas transcend borders. With more than 750 dedicated investment professionals worldwide and on-the-ground presence in 20 countries, serving clients in more than 150 countries. Invesco has the global capability to deliver our best ideas to investors around the world.
1. Complete all tasks related to technical analysis, building and unit testing, quality assurance, system test and implementation in accordance with the IT development life cycle.
2. Analyze requirements, design, build and test system components or amendments.
3. Always conform to documentation, coding and quality standards as defined.
4. Review, discuss and work within agreed timescales and feedback to project managers any variances arising as tasks are performed.
5. Understand client business and make recommendations and technology suggestions to solve problems and improve efficiency.
6. Understand architecture of applications in order to effectively troubleshoot problems and develop more efficient production processes.
7. Be prepared to carry out business analysis tasks to ensure that the development/change meets user requirements and expectations.
8. Prepare for and support user acceptance testing.
9. Prepare all necessary documentation and processes to enable ongoing support of the systems.
10. Provide On Call support for systems based on agreed coverage timeframe.
1. Enjoy challenging and thought provoking work and have a strong desire to learn and progress (motivated enough to self learn)
2. Must have good organization and planning skills – capable of managing own workload
3. Be able to work under pressure and multi-task while remaining professional and courteous
4. Exceptional ability to analyze requirements / problems and to propose innovative but workable solutions5. Team player
6. Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen for other people’s opinions.
7. Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate over the phone and via email with a variety of individuals at all technical levels are required.
8. Excellent verbal and written skills
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: