Invesco hiring Associate
Company Name: Invesco
Education: Any Graduate / PG
Salary: Not specified
The Associate will be responsible to work on Real Estate Accounting and non-accounting functions (such as Asset Management, Product/ Portfolio Management) of the team and support similar tasks for other regions too.
1. Develops, maintains and updates accounting records for client assets.
2. Assists in preparing financial statements, client reporting information, consultant reports.
3. Prepares monthly/quarterly distribution notices to clients and calculate advisory fees.
4. Involve in the general accounting function concerning the accuracy and maintenance of the ledger accounts.
5. Reconciles client working capital and tax and insurance escrow accounts monthly.
6. Assist the Senior Associates in other duties as assigned.
7. Coordinates deliverables from PMCs and banking institutions including filing documents.
1. Energetic and motivated team player with quick learning capabilities.
2. Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
3. A demonstrated reputation for excellence and achievement.
4. Using Microsoft Office products, including good Excel skills is preferred.
1.Bachelors or master’s degree, or equivalent, in accounting/finance.
1. College graduates with one to two years of experience.
2. Good subject knowledge in Accounting and Financial Reporting is a plus.
3. Real Estate background and reporting experience is appreciated.
Great ideas transcend borders. With more than 740 dedicated investment professionals worldwide and on-the-ground presence in 20 countries, serving clients in more than 150 countries. Invesco has the global capability to deliver our best ideas to investors around the world. Our clients benefit from our: Commitment to investment excellence, Depth of investment capabilities, Organizational strength,Global footprint
How to Apply: