Invesco is hiring FRESHERS Data Management Admin profile
To service/process/respond to requests received and work as part of a team to ensure that relevant tasks are prioritized, actioned and completed accurately and on time
1. Work as part of a team, ensuring SLA’s (Service Level Agreement), all relevant regulations are met and maintained, escalating issues to Supervisors / Team Managers.
2. Process and respond to requests received, ensuring accuracy and timeliness. Raising issues where necessary to supervisor.
3. Provide cover for other team members in their absence and assists other areas, as required.
4. Contribute to overall team progress via team meetings / ideas / initiatives / training and development
5. Escalate issues and breaches to relevant parties in a timely manner
6. Accurately Process all requests and client instructionsrequests within the established time frames.
7. Other duties and special projects as assigned.
8. Respond to basic and intermediary questions and tasks from other teams independently and refer complex problems to supervisors for escalation
Company Name: Invesco
Position: Data Management Admin
Education: Post Graduate
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
1. 1 year relevant experience in the DM operations
2. Microsoft office packages (including Word, Excel)
3. Good computer skills
4. Good technical skills
5. Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
6. Must be able to analyze and interpret detailed client instructions
7. Must be able to interpret Data Management policies, procedures and regulations
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Excellent interpersonal skills
3. A good eye for detail
4. Flexible team player and ability to multi task
5. Ask when in doubt
Great ideas transcend borders. With more than 740 dedicated investment professionals worldwide and on-the-ground presence in 20 countries, serving clients in more than 150 countries. Invesco has the global capability to deliver our best ideas to investors around the world.
How to Apply: