Invesco is hiring FRESHERS for Software Analyst profile
. Complete all tasks related to technical analysis, building and unit testing, quality assurance,
. System test and implementation in accordance with the IT development life cycle.
. Analyze requirements, design, build and test system components or amendments.
. Always conform to documentation, coding and quality standards as defined.
. Review,discuss and work within agreed timescales and
. Feedback to project managers any variances arising as tasks are performed.
. Understand client business and make recommendations and
. Technology suggestions to solve problems and improve efficiency.
Company Name: Invesco
Position: Software Analyst
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
1. Normal office environment with little exposure to noise, dust and temperatures.
2. The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move objects of up to 10 pounds is also necessary.
3. Normally works a regular schedule of hours, however hours may vary depending upon the project or assignment.
4. Hours may include evenings and/or weekends and may include 24 hour a day on call support by pager and/or cell phone.
1. Formal training in systems analysis and computer programming
2. Understanding of relational database design and development life cycle principle
3. Solid experience of working in project teams.
1. Enjoy challenging and thought provoking work and have a strong desire to learn and progress (motivated enough to self learn)
2. Ability to pick up new technology independently
3. Must have good organization and planning skills – capable of managing own workload.
4. Be able to work under pressure and multi-task while remaining professional and courteous.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems Computer Science is preferred or commensurate relevant work experience.
Great ideas transcend borders. With more than 740 dedicated investment professionals worldwide and on-the-ground presence in 20 countries, serving clients in more than 150 countries. Invesco has the global capability to deliver our best ideas to investors around the world.
How to Apply: