On 06/01/2017, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) announced recruitment notification to recruit Police Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) plans to recruit Graduate, Post Graduate candidates for the post of Police Officer. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Police Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 25/1/2017.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) before 25/1/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Police Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs. 5,200-20,200/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||25/1/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Oil Corporation Limited Barauni-Kanpur Pipeline, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery Distt: Begusarai (Bihar), PIN – 851114|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Police Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Police Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Police Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: The incumbent should have retired from the Police services from the State of Bihar on or after 31.03.2015 at the rank not less than Deputy Superintendent of Police. Preference will be given to the candidates having legal background, experience of working in Intelligence and crime control.|
|Period of Contract : Initially for a period of one year which may be extended in a spell of six months/one year, maximum up to three years depending upon the requirement and performance.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: A consolidated lump sum monthly remuneration will be paid which is negotiable commensurate with experience and qualification. In addition, vehicle for Pipeline patrolling, for liaison with authorities & other official jobs, telephone facility, TA/DA for outstation visits as admissible under the rules of the Corporation.|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled in applications (in the prescribed application format given below) to Senior Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division), Barauni – Kanpur Pipeline, PO:- Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai – 851114, (Bihar) so as to reach by 25.01.2017. For further queries, you may please contact Human Resource Manager, BKPL at 06243 275803 or write to him at [email protected] .|
|Last Date: 25/1/2017|
|Location of Job: BIHAR|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/1/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Police Officer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 25/1/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 25/1/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|