Ircon Infrastructure and Services Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Section Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Ircon Infrastructure and Services Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO.IISLC04/2014-15. Candidates who have completed LLB/ LLM/ B.COM/ CA/ ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ircon Infrastructure and Services Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Section Officer & More Vacancies on or before 11/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ircon Infrastructure and Services Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Section Officer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||LLB/ LLM/ B.Com/ CA/ ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ircon Infrastructure and Services Limited, Regd. Office:C-4, District Centre, Saket, New-Delhi-110 017 (India)|
DETAIL OF IRCON INFRASTRUCTURE AND SERVICES LIMITEDSECTION OFFICER & MORE VACANCIES RECRUITMENT:
Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited (IrconISL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ircon International Limited, which is a government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in providing project management, quality management, safety, health and environment related consultancy services and other business support and incidental services to clients in India and abroad. The company invites applications for the following posts on regular basis
|Post & Scale of Pay & Vacancies||Essential Qualification||Born not before#||Experience|
|Section Officer (Finance) Scale: 12300-24600 (IDA). Total Post – I (UR)||CA Inter or ICWA Inter and B.Com with not less than 60% marks||01-02-1985||Candidates having exposure in finance accounts, taxation and familiarity with computer/ ERP will be preferred.|
|Assistant Officer (Finance) Scale 16400-40500 (IDA) Total Post – I (UR)||Qualified CA/ICWA||1-02-1985||Minimum 2 years experience in finance accounts, taxation and familiarity with computer/ ERP will be preferred.|
|Manager (Legal) Scale 29100-54500 (IDA) Total Post – I (UR)||Minimum Graduate with LLB with not less than 60% marks, preferably LLM||01-02-1974||Minimum 9 years experience in dealing with legal matters including 3 years in dealing with legal cases of Real-Estate sector|
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR IRCON INFRASTRUCTURE AND SERVICES LIMITED – SECTION OFFICER & MORE VACANCIES POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/04/2015
- Selection will be through Written Exam and/or Interview.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SECTION OFFICER & MORE VACANCIES IN IRCON INFRASTRUCTURE AND SERVICES LIMITED:
- Application neatly typed on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format should be sent to Chief Executive Officer, IRCON INFRASTRUCTURE & SERVICES LTD, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following documents: 3. Matriculation Certificate (for age proof); 4. Certificate of professional Degree; 5. Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any; 6. Certificates in proof of experience, as applicable, clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions; 7. Community certificate if applicable; 8. DD for Rs. 300/- for UR and OBC applicants & Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PwD & Ex-servicemen applicants in original. (Applicant are required to mention the name & post applied for on back side of DD)
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
- Candidates working in Govt./ PSUs/Auto. Bodies should inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in IrconISL. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview.
- All information given in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If discrepancies are found, candidature will be cancelled.
- Application is liable to be rejected if it is not in the prescribed format, incomplete, unsigned or received in IrconISL after the closing date. IrconISL will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. IrconISL on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
- The envelope containing the application should be clearly super scribed “Application for the post of “_____________________ – Advt. No. –ISL C04/ 2014-15”.
- Last date for receipt of filled in applications in IrconISL office: 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement (21-03-2015) in Employment News. i.e. 11-04-2015. 27th April,
- Incomplete or vague applications will be rejected summarily. Applications not in the prescribed format will also not be entertained. IrconISL will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. Please Note- IrconISL reserves the right to amend/cancel the advertisement without assigning reason thereof. All modification/amendment shall be displayed on IrconISL official web-site only at www.irconisl.com. Therefore candidates are requested to check the web-site for modifications/amendment, if any, before appearing for written exam/ interview
- Compensation Package: Basic Pay, DA, HRA (lease rent for AOs and above), Liberal Medical including indoor medical benefits for self and dependents, LTC, Advances, Gratuity, EPF, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Transport Assistance, Welfare schemes and other Fringe benefits as per rules of the Company.
- Surety Bond: Selected candidates have to execute a bond of Rupees 3 lakhs to serve the company for atleast three years.
- Application processing fees: Non-refundable demand draft of Rs. 300/- as registration amount and examination fee for General and OBC candidates and a demand draft of Rs. 50/- as registration amount for SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates. SC, ST, PwD & Ex-Servicemen candidates are required to submit a self attested copy of Caste/Disability/ Defense Service certificate on prescribed format for Central Government alongwith Demand Draft. Fees should be paid by DD only with a validity period of 3 months drawn in favour of Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited payable at New Delhi.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/04/2015
Reference: Ircon Infrastructure and Services Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. IISLC04/2014-15