IRCON International Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Finance) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA/ ICWA/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from IRCON International Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director (Finance) on or before 06/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : IRCON International Limited
Vacancy Name : Director (Finance)
Educational Qualification : CA/ ICWA/ MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary :Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Detail Of IRCON International Limited Director (Finance) Recruitment:
Selection for the post of DIRECTOR (FINANCE), IRCON INTERNATIONAL LTD in schedule ‘A’ of the CPSE. The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (FINANCE), IRCON INTERNATIONAL LTD., in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- (REVISED) . A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
COMPANY PROFILE IRCON International Limited (IRCON) was incorporated in 1976 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with an objective to carry on construction activities in India and abroad on turnkey basis or otherwise in the various fields of infrastructure like Railways, bridges, roads, highways, industrial and residential complexes, airports, optic fibre projects etc. It is a Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna CPSE under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways. Its Registered and Corporate Offices are situated in New Delhi. The authorised and paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 25 crore and Rs. 19.796 crore respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the Company is 99.73%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Managing Director. He is overall in charge of finance and accounts functions of the organization and is also responsible for formulation of policies relating to finance and accounts, and implementation thereof.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : Minimum 45 Years Maximum 60 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA (with specialization in Finance) with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have managerial experience at a senior level in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance and Working Capital Management in an organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For IRCON International Limited – Director (Finance) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director (Finance) Vacancy in IRCON International Limited:
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 06 August 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/08/2015.