IRCON International Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer/ Electrical through recruitment notification – IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO – 01/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from IRCON International Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Engineer/ Electrical Job on or before 27.03.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||IRCON International Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer/ Electrical|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 10,700 – 21,400/- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Deputy General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017|
DETAIL OF IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED JUNIOR ENGINEER/ ELECTRICAL RECRUITMENT:
RCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 4000 crores in the year 2013-14. The Company has successfully completed large value ailway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka. The Company invites applications for 10 regular posts of Junior Engineers/Electrical for which eligibility criteria are tabulated below:
|Post & Scale of Pay||Essential Qualification||Maximum age as on 31.01.2015 *||Post qualification Experience criteria as on 31.01.2015|
Junior Engineer /Electrical – NE-7
Get Rs.20 Cash back on Mobile Recharge
Scale of Pay – Rs. 10700 – 21400/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
Post Code – 1-003
Total Posts: 10 (UR -5, SC-1, ST-1, OBC- 3)
|3 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical Discipline with not less than 60% marks||30 years||Minimum 3 years of experience in installation and commissioning of sub-stations & general electrical works.|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :-
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
- If any candidate is presently working with any government department or organization/PSU, he/she should inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in Ircon. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview.3. All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process
- Application is liable to be rejected if it is not system generated or is unsigned or is without a photograph or received in Ircon after the closing date. Ircon will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. Ircon on discretion reserves
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED- JUNIOR ENGINEER/ ELECTRICAL POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.03.2015.
- Written Exam and/or Interview
HOW TO APPLY FOR JUNIOR ENGINEER/ ELECTRICAL VACANCY IN IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘Vacancy’ section (& further ‘Regular Employment’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication. The last date for applying online at Ircon’s website is 27.03.2015 i.e. 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement (07.03.2015) in the Employment News.
- On submitting the application online, a unique Registration ID for each candidate will be generated. Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application , paste a recent (self-attested) passport size photo in the space indicated , put his/her signatures in the space provided and send the same to Deputy General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following self attested documents, so as to reach Ircon office latest by 03.04.2015: a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof); b) Self Attested copy of Certificate of professional Degree/diploma. c) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any; d) Certificates in proof of experience, if any ,as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria; e) Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-serviceman, where applicable. Please note, hard copy of only system generated applications will be considered. No manual application will be entertained. Also, the printing option will be available to the candidate till the last aforesaid date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application at Ircon’s office i.e. 03.04.2015.
- The envelope containing the hard copy of the system generated application should be clearly super scribed “Application for the post of “Junior Engineer/Electrical – Advt. No. – 01/ 2015 on regular basis”.
- Ircon’s online application system at its website www.ircon.org will remain functional from 00.00 hrs of 07.03.2015 to 24.00 hrs of 27.03.2015 However, candidates should complete the application at the earliest in order to avoid site congestion.
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
- Date of publication of advt in Employment News 07.03.2015Start time & date forapplying online 00.00 hrs of 07.03.2015
- Time & last date for applying online (21 days from date of publication in the Employment News) 24.00 hrs of 27.03.2015
- Last date for printing the online submitted application 03.04.2015
- Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application at Ircon’s office 03.04.2015
IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO – 01/2015.