On 28/01/2017, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) announced recruitment notification to recruit Scientist/Engineer. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) plans to recruit M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Phil candidates for the post of Scientist/Engineer. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is planning to recruit 3 candidates for the post of Scientist/Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/02/2017.
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) before 18/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|Education Requirement||M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||03 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 67,770/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||18/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Dehradun|
|Reference No||Advertisement No. IIRS/P&GA/Estt./17|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Scientist/Engineer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Scientist/Engineer|
|Total Vacancy: 03 Posts|
|Education required: M. Tech. or equivalent degree should be in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks of all Semesters or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent. M.Sc. or equivalent degree should be in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks of all Semesters or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale. Ph.D. in Atmospheric Science/ Hydrology/ Mathematics/ Physics having pre-requisite qualification of M.Sc. / ME/ M. Tech./MS in Atmospheric Science/ Meteorology/ Civil Engg./ Mathematics/ Physics. ii) Research in remote sensing data assimilation in General Circulation Models/ Climate Coupled Models/ NWP/ ROM/ POM/ MOM (3/4/5)/ Regional Climate Models at Ph.D level.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 67,770/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The candidates may apply online from 10:00 hours on 30th January 2017 to 23:59 hours on 18th February 2017. The applicant has to provide (mandatory) E-mail ID for future correspondence/reference.|
|Last Date: 18/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Dehradun|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 30/01/2017 to 18/02/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 18/02/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|