Company Name: SRO Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
Position: Engineers & More
Education: M.E/M.Tech , MBBS
Details of Post :
Engineers & More:
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), is the largest establishment under the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space. VSSC is engaged in the development of Sounding Rockets, Launch Vehicles, Spacecraft Subsystems and other Space related fundamental research activities. VSSC is the lead Centre for carrying out all the major Launch Vehicle Projects of ISRO such as PSLV, GSLV, GSLV MkIII, Re-usable Launch Vehicle (RLV), Space Capsule Recovery Experiment (SRE) and advanced missions such as Inter Planetary Missions, Manned Mission and First Indian Moon Mission (Chandrayaan-1) etc.
NAME OF POST & GRADE : SCIENTIST/ENGINEER-SC ( ` 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay ` 5,400/-)
|Requirements for the post|
|M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Electrical Engineering (Electrical Machines/ Power Electronics, Electrical Machines & Drives/Electrical Machines & Drives).
ORM.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Power Electronics & Drives..
|NAME OF POST & GRADE : MEDICAL OFFICER-SC ( ` 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay ` 5,400/-)|
- The number of posts indicated above are provisional and may vary depending on the actual requirement.
- For Post No.1240, M.E/M.Tech or equivalent qualification should be in First Class with minimum of 60% marks or CGPA/CPI grading of a minimum of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent and pre-eligibility qualification of B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Electrical & Electronics Engineering should be in First Class with minimum of 65% marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 scale.
- Rounding-off of marks not allowed.
- The above vacancies do not fall under the points reserved for Persons with Disability.
- “Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply”.
General Instructions :
The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.THOSE WHO POSSESS THE REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AS ON THE LAST DATE OF APPLICATION ONLY NEED APPLY.
Age limit 35 years as on 17.02.2014. Ex-Servicemen & Persons With Disability (PWD) are eligible for age relaxation as per rules.
As on date, approximate salary for the post of Scientist/Engineer-SC in the pay band of Rs 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs 5400/- is Rs 44,100/- per month and for Medical Officer-SC in the pay band of Rs15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs 5400/- is Rs 49,350/- per month.
How to Apply :
- Applications will be received on-line only. Intimation to eligible candidates for interview will be sent through on-line only. The application format for on-line registration is available in the website http://www.vssc.gov.infrom 1000 hours on 03.02.2014 to 1700 hours on 17.02.2014 for registering applications.
- Upon on-line registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. After submission, it is mandatory for the applicant to send only the following documents by ordinary/speed post without which online application will not be considered.
- A confirmatory copy of the online application.
- Attested copies of all testimonials in proof of educational qualifications, experience etc.
- No Objection Certificate, from the employer concerned in respect of those applicants who are employed under Central / State Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies. The above documents should reach the following address not later than 24.02.2014.
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER,
RECRUITMENT & REVIEW SECTION,
VIKRAM SARABHAI SPACE CENTRE,
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM – 695022
Important dates to remember :
- Opening Date for Online Registration: Februrary 03, 2014 10:00 Hrs
- Closing Date for Online Registration: Februrary 17, 2014 17:00 Hrs
How to Apply: