Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank (JKGB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Attendant (Multipurpose) through recruitment notification – Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank (JKGB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: JKGB/01/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th/ ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank (JKGB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Office Attendant (Multipurpose) on or before 15/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank (JKGB)
Vacancy Name : Office Attendant (Multipurpose)
Educational Qualification : 10TH/ ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 102 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,850-11,350/-pm
Job Location : Jammu
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : J&K Grameen Bank Head –Office Near Fruit Complex Narwal, Jammu-180006 (J&K)
Detail Of Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank (JKGB)Office Attendant (Multipurpose) Recruitment:
Applications are invited for appointment in Office Attendant (Multipurpose) Cadre in J&K Grameen Bank
- No of post : 102
- Nationality / Citizenship (a) Candidate must be a citizen of India. (b) The candidate must be the domicile of J&K State and should have proficiency in any one of the following local languages:- 1. Dogri 2. Punjabi 3. Kashmiri 4. Dardi 5. Pahari 6. Gojri 7. Ladakhi 8. Balti (Pali)
(c) Besides invitation of applications through this advertisement, Regional Employment Exchange Jammu/Srinagar shall also be requested to advise candidates registered with them to file applications within stipulated time frame
- Scale of pay: Rs.5850-200/4-6650-250/5-7900-300/4-9100-350/3-10150-400/3-11350 and other allowances admissible as per Banks rules
- Educational Qualification (As on 01.01.2015) i) 10th Standard Pass, ii) For the post of electrician/plumber apart from having passed 10th standard the candidate/s must have successfully completed training for the trade for which he is applying from Govt. Industrial Training Institute (ITI), iii) For the post of driver the candidate/s must have valid driving license. Besides he will be required to undergo driving test
- Place of Work: All branches/ offices of J&K Grameen Bank
- Probation: One year which may be extended for a period not exceeding 6 months
- Age Limit: Above 18 years but below 28 years (As on 01.01.2015) i.e, candidate should not have been born earlier than 03.01.1987 and later than 31.12.1996 (both days inclusive)
Application Fee including Postal charges (Non-Refundable) : Application Fee can be paid from 01.05.2015 to 15.05.2015 at our all branches. For SC/ST /Person with disability candidates: Rs. 50/- For all other candidates : Rs. 100/-
Selection Procedure For Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank (JKGB) – Office Attendant (Multipurpose) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/05/2015
- Applications received by the Bank in response to the advertisement in the newspaper/ through Regional Employment Exchanges shall be shortlisted through a committee constituted by the Chairman.
- Selection process shall be completed through interview to be conducted through the selection committee constituted as per RRB (Appointment and Promotion of Officers and Employees) Rule, 2010.
- Lists of successful candidates for appointment to office Attendant (Multipurpose) shall be prepared on the basis of ranking accorded to them in interview for General, SC, ST, OBC etc. separately.
- The number of selected candidates to be empanelled for recruitment shall be equal to the number of notified vacancies. In addition there to, an additional panel of selected candidates not exceeding 50% of the noted vacancies as may be decided by the Board, with a Minimum of two candidates for each category, shall be drawn up to meet exigencies in all categories.
- Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- As the applications may be processed by a computerized system, it is essential that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled in and contains no correction/ alteration/ overwriting.
- A candidate must fill the application form in Capital Letters in his/ her own handwriting.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/
she has applied. The decision of the bank shall be final in taking decision on qualification and other eligibility norms.
- Candidates seeking relaxation in age/fee must enclose a certified copy of the certificate in support of his/her claim and should not send original certificate or testimonials.
- Applications once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for any future selection.
- An application not accompanied by a relevant certificate/s where necessary, or requisite fee or not in a prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained.
- A recent passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and should be signed across, by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview, may lead to disqualification.
- The above candidate/s should also produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- Copy of the application alongwith the photocopy of prescribed fee paid challan shall be sent to the above address, within the last date for receipt of application.
- Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in J&K where our Bank is operating should apply.
- Decision of the bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of the interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- The bank shall not be responsible for an application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by an unauthorized person/institution.
- Only certified true copies of all certificates should be sent by the candidate along with the application.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
- Each Application must be accompanied by copies of the undermentioned certificates: i) 10th standard pass from an Educational Board recognized by the State Govt. and other skills required for specific jobs. ii) Marks sheet (year wise) showing specifically the subjects studied and certificate/s in support of educational qualifications. iii) A candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC category should attach a certified copy of
certificate in this behalf. iv) SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as prescribed by GOI. In case of OBCs, the certificate inter alia must specify that the candidates should not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of
reservation for other backward class in civil post and services of GOI. OBC certificate should not be more than six months old as on the date of application. v) Disability certificate issued by duly constituted Medical Board at District Level incorporating therein the nature and extent of disability, in the case of Person with Disability candidates. vi) For the post of electrician/plumber, Diploma/training certificate from Govt. ITI is essential. vii) For the post of driver a copy of valid driving license is necessary. viii) Copy of fee Challan Form through which requisite application fee has been deposited in favour of JKGB Office Attendants (Multipurpose) Recruitment Project-2015 is to be attached with application form.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts situated at Jammu.
- Bank takes no responsibility for any certificate/remittance sent separately by candidates. r) Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their applications well in time before the last date to avoid possible delay in postal transit. Applications received after the last date
will be rejected.
- Candidates with the following disability are eligible to apply for the category of persons with disability. i. Blindness or low vision- persons who suffer from either of the following conditions. a) Total absence of sight. (b) Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 (Snellen in the
better eye with correcting lenses) (c) Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degree or worse.
ii. Hearing impairment- loss of 60 decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies. iii. Locomotor disability or Cerebral Palsy-Persons who have a minimum of 40 % of physical defect or deformity which causes an interference with normal functioning of the bones, muscles and joints.
- The Advertisement, Application Form and Fee Challan are also available on the website “www.jkgb.in” of the Bank. Any term as per Norm can be amended.
How To Apply For Office Attendant (Multipurpose) Vacancy in Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank (JKGB):
- Each application as per prescribed format as given in the Banks website www.JKGB.in accompanied by copy of prescribed fee paid challan and copies of required attested certificates must be sent by ordinary post only in a cover superscribed “ Application for the post of Office Attendant (Multipurpose) in J&K Grameen Bank Recruitment Project 2015” at following postal address: J&K Grameen Bank Head –Office Near Fruit Complex Narwal, Jammu-180006 (J&K) Last date: Application complete in all respects should reach the above address on or before 15.05.2015 (5.00 pm). Any application received after the date will not be entertained.
- Call Letter: The Call letters for interview to the eligible applicants shall be sent directly by the bank at their correspondence address furnished in their application forms by ordinary post. Requests for sending letters to a different address subsequently will not be entertained.
- Action Against Candidate/s Found Guilty of Misconduct: Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while filling up the application form and submitting the certified copies/ testimonials. At the time of interview, (i) if a candidate is found guilty of using unfair means, or (ii) impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person, or (iii) resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection, or (iv) obtaining support for his/her candidature by any means, such a candidate in addition to rendering him/her liable to criminal prosecution, a) be disqualified from the interview for which he/ she is a candidate, b) be debarred, either permanently or for a specific period from any selection held by the Bank.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/05/2015
Reference: Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank (JKGB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: JKGB/01/2015
How to Apply: