Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. 02 OF 2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Graduate, Matric, M.Sc, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 14/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Any Graduate, 10TH, 12TH, M.Sc, B.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 378 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Srinagar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Services Selection Board, Zum Zum Building Rambagh, Srinagar.
Detail of Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- “A” Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for the State, Divisional and District cadre posts shown against Item code No’s mentioned in the Annexure , “A-1” to “ A-8” to this notification who:- Are Permanent residents of J&K State. (i) It is reiterated here that in respect of Divisional/District cadre posts only those candidates belonging to the concerned Division/District can apply. However, candidate belonging to SC category shall be eligible to apply for the said reserved vacancies irrespective of their residence in the concerned District or Division. (ii) “A person shall be deemed to be resident of a particular District or Division if he/ she has resided in such District or Division as the case may be for a period of not less than 15 years before the date of applying for a particular post and is actually residing in the said area”. (iii) If a woman marries outside her District/Division, the period of residence of 15 years shall not operate as bar for applying to a post provided that her husband has resided in that District/Division, as the case may be for a period of not less than 15 years.”
- Are having age as on 01.01.2015 not:- (i) below 18 years; and (ii) above:- (a) 40 years in case of Open Merit. (b) 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates. (c) 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates. (d) 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen. (e) 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/ Contractual employees;
- Are in possession of the prescribed academic / professional / technical qualifications and fulfill all other eligibility conditions wherever required as shown against each post/item in the Annexure by or before last date of receipt/submission of application forms i.e. 14.07.2015.
- Have deposited fees of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four hundred) in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment e-challan only
- Statistical Assistant – 67 Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Master Degree with Economics/Statistics/ Mathematics / Commerce / Computer application Information Technology
- Junior Statistical Assistant – 123 Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Bachelors Degree with Economics/Statistics/Mathematics / Commerce / Computer application Information Technology as one of the subject
- Junior Engineer (Electric) – 157 Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Bachelors Degree in Electric/Electronics Engineering or Three years Diploma in Electric/Electronic Engineering
- Junior Scale Stenographer – 12 Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed (i) Graduation from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in Shorthand and type writing respectively. (ii) Six months certificate course in Computer application from recognized Institute.
- Industrial Promotion Officer – 02 Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Graduate with Economics/Statistics/Business Administration / Chemistry / Bio-Technology/Microbiology/Pharma/Electronics /Computer Science as one of the subject (Preference shall be given to post Graduate
- Assistant Extension Officer/ Manager Industrial Estate – 01 Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Graduate with Economics/Statistics/Business Administration / Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Microbiology/Pharma/Electronics/Computer Science as one of the subject (Preference shall be given to Post Graduate in these discipline)
- Knitting Instructor – 01 Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10+2 with Diploma in Knitting from ITI
- Junior Assistant – 07 Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Graduate from a recognized University with Type writing knowledge having not less than thirty five words speed per minutes and six months certificate course in Computer application from any recognized institute
- Driver – 01 Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10+2 with Hill Driving License from Competent Licensiang authority
Selection Procedure for Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) – Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) :
- Candidates are required to apply online through jkssb website www.jkssb.nic.in .No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Total Number of posts advertised =378
- Applicants are first required to go to the jkssb website www.jkssb.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- Applicants are advised to check their eligibility for a particular post/Item No by clicking on the post/Item No name before applying online.
- Candidates can apply online by clicking on the “apply” button shown on the jkssb website www.jkssb.nic.in/pages/jobs.aspx. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully.
- On clicking “apply” button an instruction window is shown. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on proceed button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “proceed” button system asks for candidate’s personal information including ‘name’, ‘father’s/husband’s name’, ‘category’, ‘dob’, gender, ‘marital status’, ‘contact information ’, email-id, qualification details, and other relevant information.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in jpeg,jpg.Size of the photograph (passport size) must be between 20 kB to 50 kB.Size of the signature and thumb impression must be between 10 kB to 20 kB.
- Click on “submit” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that you have mentioned on entry time. If you are sure with filled details then click on respective button to finally push data into server with successfully submission report that you can print. Otherwise you can modify your details.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- A registration slip is generated where you can find your 13 digit application number, 10 digit username and link to print e-challan and application form.
- On completion of above step your account is created regarding which an e-mail is sent to e-mail specified while filling the application form. Candidates can access their account by logging in to their respective accounts.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email id (as specified in the online application form while applying for any post) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project.
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan.
- Candidates can deposit fees of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four hundred) only in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment e-challan only.
- Go to the nearest Jammu and Kashmir bank branch with the fee payment e-challan and pay, in cash.
- Obtain the candidate’s counterfoil copy of the application fee payment e-challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit filled by the branch official.
- Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
- Submission of fee payment challan shall not be accepted / entertained after cut-off date fixed for the advertisement notification.
- Candidates should not submit a printout of the application / fee payment receipt (cbs challan) to jkssb at this stage.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for interview. (5) The in-service candidates/contractual employees shall submit photocopy of filled online application form through proper channel viz. the concerned Head of Department. In the event of failure of the candidate to route the application through proper channel, his / her eligibility shall be assessed as if he / she is not an in-service candidate. The Head of Department concerned shall forward the application form of the inservice candidates to the office of Administrative Officer, Services Selection Board of the concerned Divisions/Secretary Services Selection Board, Central Office within 30 days after the last date of filing of applications i,e. 14.08.2015. (6) The last date for the submission of online application forms as prescribed above shall be the cut off date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post. The age limit, however, is determinable with reference to the 1 st of January, 2015. Any qualification/ experience acquired thereafter i.e 14.07.2015 shall not be taken into account for any purpose.
- The prescribed qualifications reflect the bare minimum requirement of the job and mere possession thereof shall not entitle a candidate to be called for written test/ interview and also grant weight-age to the higher qualification in relevant line/ discipline as may be decided by the Board.
- The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance mode which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated.30.05.2012 shall be entertained subject to the terms and conditions mentioned therein. (9) Call letters shall not be issued individually; however, Board shall give wide publicity through print and electronic media, official Website (www.jkssb.nic.in) of the Board about the venues, dates of the written test/ interview for the information of eligible candidates. No claim of being unaware of the dates/ schedule for written test/ interview shall be entertained.
- The candidate must produce the original qualification/ category certificates/Bonafide certificates in case of qualifications obtained outside the J&K State before the Committee constituted for oral test or as and when the Board may call such documents so that their eligibility for participation in the Physical/Type/Written Test/interview is verified. Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant original documents/ testimonials on the scheduled date shall not be allowed to appear in the written/ oral test.
- No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the interview/ test.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/7/2015
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. 02 OF 2015.