Company Name: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Position: Assistant Engineer
Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Details of Post :
Assistant Engineer (Accounts Examination) in accordance with the provisions laid down in J&K Engineers (Accounts Examination) Rules, 1973 and J&K Public Service Commission (Conduct of Examinations) Rules, 2005.
How to obtain the Application Form: The Scanable Application Form along with a “Dummy Application Form” and a List indicating the Code Numbers of various Examinations can be obtained from:- The Office of J&K Public Service Commission at Jammu/Srinagar against a cash payment of Rs.100/- as the cost of Scanable Application Form and processing charges of Rs.10/- to be paid at J&K Bank Counters set up in the Commission Offices at Srinagar and Jammu.
Examination Fee: The Scanable Application Form should be accompanied by a fee of Rs.400/- per paper to be paid in cash through the counters of J&K Bank opened in PSC Offices at Srinagar/Jammu.
- Candidates must go through the dummy Application Form as well as the code list before filling up of the form. He/She must fill the form strictly according to the instructions.
- Candidates must ensure that no item of application form is left blank or wrongly filled, as information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility of the candidate for being admitted to the examination. Application forms not filled correctly and as per the instructions are liable to be rejected and the onus of such rejection would be on the candidate himself/herself. The Commission will not entertain any claim in respect of such rejection.
- Fee amount be paid in cash through the counters of J&K Bank opened in PSC Offices at Srinagar/Jammu.
- Application forms should be sent/delivered to the Controller of Examinations, J&K Public Service Commission, Polo Ground, Srinagar/Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu.
- For any query visit the Commission’s Website www.jkpsc.nic.in or Commission’s facilitation centre at Srinagar/Jammu or dial Number 2486113 (Srinagar) and 2566533 (Jammu).
Important dates to remember :
- The Application Forms will be available for sale w.e.f. 21.05.2014
- Last date for receipt of Application Forms is 10.06.2014
- Tentative Date of Examination 30.06.2014
How to Apply: