Thanks For Subscribing With Us! Check your Mail & Click Confirmation Link,To get the Latest Job Updates
JET AIRWAYS Hiring for FIRST AID INSTRUCTOR OFFICER ROLE
Jet Airways Hiring MBBS freshers 2017 for First Aid Instructor. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for this job from Jet Airways.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||First Aid Instructor
||0 – 2 yrs
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
First Aid Instructor:
Candidates can Get the First Aid Instructor Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: First Aid Instructor
|Total Vacancy: 02
|Education required: MBBS
- The incumbent will be required to conduct initial and recurrent training for cabin crew, first-aid audits and AED training.
- Maintain and provide training records.
- Design and develop Training modules, manuals, learning aids.
- Updating course contents.
- The job will involve travel within India.
|Candidate Profile :
- Should be an MBBS degree holder.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Should be computer literate.
- Post Graduation in Aviation medicine and familiarity with aviation industry will be an added advantage.
- Operating Environment:
- Required to work in office and warehouse environment.
- Be able to work under pressure and perform under strict deadlines while executing multiple tasks.
- Be prepared to work extended hours when required.
|Last Date to Apply Online :10/02/2017
|Company Profile :At Jet Airways we take pride in going beyond expectations. Our service standards and our commitment to quality have made us one of the worldÂ¡Â¦s best domestic airlines.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs