JK Technosoft Ltd Hiring BE/B.Tech, MCA freshers 2015 for Software Engineer Trainee at Noida. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech, MCA can apply for this job from JK Technosoft Ltd.
Company Name: JK Technosoft Ltd
Position: Software Engineer Trainee
Education: BE/B.Tech, MCA
Experience: 0 – 0 yrs
Salary: Not specified
JK Technosoft (JKT) is a global software & solutions company that is driven by the simple yet powerful tenet of providing ‘total customer satisfaction’. A valuable asset of the JK Organization, one of India’s largest industrial groups with an annual turnover exceeding US$ 4 billion, JKT is at the leading edge of comprehensive IT services & solutions.
JKT offers a wide breadth of services across the entire Information Technology spectrum including Enterprise Solutions, Progress Consulting, Application Management, Product Management, Independent Testing and Professional Services. Its exceptional and exhaustive domain expertise in verticals such as automotive, healthcare, consumer goods and cement has nurtured an exclusive client roster spread across Europe, US, Australia and Asia-Pacific.
We are looking for passing batch of 2015 for MCA/B.E./B.Tech for software trainee position.
1) Should be an MCA or B.Tech in Computer Science / IT.
2) Aggregate marks should be 75% or above till declared result.
3) Candidates having prior experience in RDBMS, will be preferred.
1) After successful screening of resume, you will get a invitation mail for written test.
2) After successful completion of test/GD/Interview, you will be offered a software trainee position with Rs 5000 per month stipend.
3) The training period will be of 6 Months.
4) After the successful completion of training, you will be offered a permanent Software Engineer Trainee position in our organization, with starting package of 3 Lacs per year.
5) There is a bond of 2.5 Years for which you are required to sign the bond and provide us the Bank Guarantee of Rs. 1.0 Lac. The bank guarantee must be provided at the time of joining as Trainee.
6) Shortlisted candidates will be informed about date and venue for written test.
How to apply:
1) Please send your resume in the email text body in HTML / Text format. Do not send your resume as an attachment.
2) Please indicate in your resume if you have earned any technical certification in RDBMS/Microsoft Technologies.
3) Please indicate in your resume if you have earned any management degree or certificate like MBA or certificate in Management.
4) Please specify your extra-curricular achievements as well.
5) In the resume please mention following details about your qualification from 10th onward
a) Exam Pass
b) Year of Passing
d) %age of marks
e) Rank (if any)
f) Details of experience (technology, projects, client, company, duration, your role, team size etc.)
6) Subject line should include the following information in the below order:
a) Qualification – like MCA or BTech
b) Year of passing like 2014
c) %age of marks till now
d) University name
e) Yrs. of experience
For example, subject line MCA/2015/78.3%/IP University/2.0 indicates that the candidate is a MCA, passed in 2015 with 78.3% marks from IP University and having work experience of 2 years.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: