JK Technosoft Ltd Hiring Any Graduate, B.B.A, MBA/PGDM freshers 2015 for Client Servicing/Key Account Manager at Delhi. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, B.B.A, MBA/PGDM can apply for this job from JK Technosoft Ltd.
Company Name: JK Technosoft Ltd
Position: Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Education: Any Graduate, B.B.A, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 0 – 4 yrs
JK Technosoft (JKT) is a global software & solutions company that is driven by the simple yet powerful tenet of providing ‘total customer satisfaction’. A valuable asset of the JK Organization, one of India’s largest industrial groups with an annual turnover exceeding US$ 4 billion, JKT is at the leading edge of comprehensive IT services & solutions.
JKT offers a wide breadth of services across the entire Information Technology spectrum including Enterprise Solutions, Progress Consulting, Application Management, Product Management, Independent Testing and Professional Services. Its exceptional and exhaustive domain expertise in verticals such as automotive, healthcare, consumer goods and cement has nurtured an exclusive client roster spread across Europe, US, Australia and Asia-Pacific.
Since its inception in 1994, JKT has achieved exceptional growth. Over 650 top rung professionals, ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 certifications, development centers in Noida (Delhi/NCR) and Bangalore, a sales office in Mumbai, and 100% subsidiary companies based in UK and US Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ are testimony to this.
JKT has established a separate subsidiary, JKT Consulting (JKTC) to provide consulting and implementation services to selected industry verticals. JKTC provides end-to-end business solutions to both Indian as well as global clients, bringing in high value consulting, technology implementation & education solutions. The focused industry verticals are Retail, Consumer Goods, Healthcare and Cement. JKT is SAP Service, Channel & Education partner.
Pleasant Greetings from JKT Consulting LTD! Visit us at www.jktech.com.
Key Responsibility Area:
- Managing responsibilities for PAN INDIA coordination for all kind of operational and sales issues.
- Handling accounts PAN INDIA basis to cater their daily training requirements and queries with regards to business product and process.
- Maintaining excellent professional relations with clients to generate avenues for additional business.
- Providing value based services and solutions by understanding the training needs of the client business.
- Responsible for end to end process of training closure.
- Coordinating with delivery team for the lead closures.
- Making Proposals.
- Negotiation for the best quotes
- Handling monthly billing
- Responsible for invoices.
- Responsible for trainer evaluations
- Keep the continuous follow up with the clients regarding the PaymentCollection.
- Interaction with trainers.
- Managing MIS of Training Requirements, Closures, Trainer database, billing, invoicing.
- Responsible and Accountable for the quality delivery and meeting all the requirements within the given timing.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good knowledge of computers (MS Office)
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: