JOSH Technology Group Off Campus B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA. MS Graduates freshers 2015 on April 11, 2015 for Software Engineer at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA. MS Graduates can apply for this job from JOSH Technology Group.
Company Name: JOSH Technology Group
Position: Software Engineer
Education: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA. MS Graduates
Experience: 0-1 year
Josh Technology Group is a niche product development company in web & mobile development space. Incorporated in 2009, since its inception, has launched several exciting products for renowned VC funded start-ups based in US. They work on open source technologies / frameworks – Java, J2EE, Ruby on Rails, Django, etc and mobile platforms – android, ios & blackberry.
They also work on web applications in various domains such as mobile advertising platform, automotive retail, lead analytics, E-commerce platforms, social networking, corporate branding (sports & entertainment world). Working on its own products in the web / mobile space for the Indian market. Clients range from exciting funded start-ups in US & India to established Fortune 1000 companies.
Highly talented peer group – Alumni of colleges such as IITs, NSIT, BITs, IIITs, Pune MCA, VIT, etc. High emphasis on quality mentorship & learning. Offers a great learning & a fast growth environment with a lot of fun @ work.
JOSH Technology Group Off Campus For Fresh Graduates as ‘Software Engineer’: Salary INR 6, 00,000/- LPA
- 2014/2015 batch BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MS (CS/IT/IS)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
- Strong analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities.
- Good concepts of Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Knowledge in following technologies will be an added advantage: Java / J2EE / Ruby on Rails / Django / Objective C.
- Should be a self stater and a good team player with a high sense of ownership.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply:
Off campus Date and Time:
- Last Date to Apply for Off Campus: 06 Apr 2015
- Off Campus Interview Date: 11 Apr 2015