JP Morgan is hiring FRESHERS for Application Developer /Analyst profile
As an application developer / analyst I, you will design, develop, code, test, debug and document programming applications to satisfy requirements of one or more user areas.
You will typically provide 24-hour daily production and technical support to assigned systems.
You will also provide comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level. You will work closely with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes. Additionally, you will researche and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations.
Company Name: JP Morgan
Position: Application Developer /Analyst
Education: BE/B.Tech, MCA
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
1. Work closely with business and service delivery team to ensure appropriate business measures are defined
2. Create technical design recommendations for developing and integrating programs per written specifications
3. Examine applications to ensure adherence to Application Engineering guidelines, processes and procedures
4. Utilize multiple programming languages and software technologies to ensure applications are suitably fit for use and admissible for maintenance/upgrades
5. Test, modifie, and implement application codes; make standard modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with high-level specifications, application support and industry standards
6. Evaluate service level issues and suggested enhancements escalated by Service Delivery Team to diagnose and address underlying system problems and inefficiencies
7. Engage third party suppliers on applications support issues
1. College degree in related technical or business area, specialized training and/or equivalent work experience
2. Typically requires up to five years of programming / application development work experience
3. Strong teamwork skills
1. 24/7 Customer Support and Service Delivery Model – Proficient
2. Application Development – .Net, SQL Server and/or Oracle – Proficient
3. Business Analysis – Basic
4. Business Applications Knowledge – Basic
5. Business Continuity Testing Knowledge – Basic
6. Database Development – Proficient
7. IT Risk Management- Basic
8. Operations Systems and Data Sources Knowledge – Basic
9. Technical Problem Resolution – Basic
J.P. Morgan is the most respected financial institution in the world – which is why we can offer you an outstanding career. We have been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. Throughout our history, we have played a leading role in helping companies grow and markets develop. Globally we work together to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs anywhere in the world. We operate in 100 countries, and hold global leadership positions in each of our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients, shareholders and the firm every day.
How to Apply: