Company Name: JP Morgan
Position: Junior Analyst Role
Education: Engineering Degree
JP Morgan is a leading Investment bank in India and best financial services provider in the world. An aspirational employer with the platform to lift careers to the next level, it fosters a diverse, inclusive environment that encourages new ideas.
There is an opening for a Junior Analyst, in JP Morgan, at the Global Markets Team which is a part of the Global Knowledge Network.
The unit provides in-depth knowledge that is behind our Investment Banking, Sales & Trading and Research businesses around the globe. Deeply integrated with our Investment Banking business, the team facilitates deals and transactions by providing vital research and insight.
1. Strong academic background – Engineering degree from the IITs with an average CGPA of 7 and above
2. Keen interest in financial markets
3. Strong quantitative skills
4. Analytical aptitude and ability to learn financial concepts
5. Good knowledge of Excel, use of internet and standard Office suite
6. VBA and any programming language knowledge can be an advantage
7. Good communication and team skills in a multi-location set up
8. Close attention to detail and ability to work to very high standards
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small-business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
How to Apply: