JPMorgan Chase Hiring Bachelor’s Degree freshers 2015 for C++ QA Automation Developer at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job from JPMorgan Chase.
Company Name: JPMorgan Chase
Position: C++ QA Automation Developer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Not specified
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries. We have 260,000 employees. We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
1. The successful candidate is likely to have experience of most, but not all, of the following:
2. Substantial experience with software design and senior development skills in a high pressure, time critical environment.
3. Several years of in-depth C++ development and automation experience.
4. Competent with developing multithreaded, scalable, concurrent applications.
5. Ideally Adobe Flex or other GUI development experience
6. Foreign Exchange
7. eCommerce or trading systems
8. Deployment and operational support on a Unix or Linux system
9. Messaging and Google protocol buffers
10. Scripting languages especially Python
12. Relational and Object Oriented Databases, SQL, JDBC and Hibernate
13. Servlets, Application servers and Web servers
14. Automated testing.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a mathematics or science-based subject from a top school, or equivalent experience.
2. Advanced degrees are preferred, but not required.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: