JPMorgan Chase Hiring Any Graduate, Post Graduation freshers 2015 for Anticipated Campus Specialist at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Post Graduation can apply for this job from JPMorgan Chase.
Company Name: JPMorgan Chase
Position: Anticipated Campus Specialist
Education: Any Graduate, Post Graduation
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first.
The specialist will be expected to do a thorough research before resolving requests and queries for the customer. Adherence to SOPs, quality, productivity, policies and compliance guidelines & standards
- 0-3 years related experience in a call center / customer service / back – office /
- Hospitality industry or environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Good keyboard skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts.
- Basic computing skills, including mouse usage, keyboard usage, and p roficiency in launching applications and maneuvering in a Windows environment
- Ability to key 30 words per minute
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/ F/ Disability/ Veteran.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: