JPMorgan Chase Hiring B.Com, MBA/PGDM freshers 2015 for Team Member at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed B.Com, MBA/PGDM can apply for this job from JPMorgan Chase.
Company Name: JPMorgan Chase
Position: Team Member
Education: B.Com, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first.
- The US Invoice processing is a process within the North America towers of – Corporate Accounts Payable.
- Team Members will have the primary responsibility of processing electronic files / manual invoices received from the lines of business through electronic upload process or manual processing. Team Member will be responsible for reviewing and reconciling and identifying & recovering credits that are outstanding on vendor’s financial records.
- Team members will also be required to support/participate in various ad-hoc analyses related to reporting/ training & process improvement initiatives on a periodic basis.
- Commerce graduates with 0-2 years of work experience.
- Candidates who have serviced U.S. based customers in the past will be preferred.
- Very strong written & oral communication skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities with an analytical mind to research and resolve issues.
- Willing to work in night shift.
- Ability to understand and implement system/procedure/policy changes.
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: