JPMorgan Chase Hiring B.Com, MBA/PGDM freshers 2015 for Associate at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed B.Com, MBA/PGDM can apply for this job from JPMorgan Chase.
Company Name: JPMorgan Chase
Education: B.Com, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first.
Corporate Real Estate Finance is accountable for managing financial information, ensuring a sound control environment, measuring performance, providing value-added analyses and metrics, and clearly presenting ideas to senior management within Corporate Real Estate and to the six lines of businesses. The team is responsible for planning & analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and occupancy allocations & monthlyreporting.
- Strong knowledge of corporate financial systems, such as Essbase, SAP & Business Objects
- Knowledge of SDM (Strategic Dimension Maintenance)
- Advanced technical skills in Excel and Access
- Proactive, responsive, team player, creative
- Good relationship builder
- Excellent team management skills
- Flexible to work EMEA shift; extended hours may be needed on a few critical business days
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: