JPMorgan Chase Hiring B.Com, Post Graduation freshers 2015 for Reconciliation Specialist at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed B.Com, Post Graduation can apply for this job from JPMorgan Chase.
Company Name: JPMorgan Chase
Position: Reconciliation Specialist
Education: B.Com, Post Graduation
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first.
- Research miscellaneous items and identify appropriately based on research performed; perform manual matches, escalate discrepancies, all within established guidelines, corporate policies and standards.
- Balance and reconcile the assigned accounts and cost centers / states daily, maintain clearing %, Charge off standards and accuracy.
- Gain sufficient understanding of assigned accounts, including knowledge of surrounding operations that impact the account, areas that create GL entries and uploads to the account, system interfaces that impact the account, and general transaction flow of originating and clearing entries.
- Research outstanding items for assigned accounts and process clearing entries where appropriate.
- Communicate with CTO Partners to facilitate resolution of outstanding items.
- Refer problem / Identify issues on assigned accounts and escalate occurrences to team leader or supervisor.
- Assist in data collection / report preparation on various metrics.
- Ensure adherence to Corporate Accounting and departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for routine decisions and determination of course of action.
- Ensure continuity on the accounts and SLA assigned thru proper back up’ s, follow up’ s and communication.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Understanding of operations and accounting/ transaction flow of assigned accounts required with sound written and communication skills in English.
- Excellent MS office Skills
- Attention to detail and Analytical Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: