JPMorgan Chase Hiring B.Com, Post Graduation freshers 2015 for Asset Operations/Documentation-Executive/Manager at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed B.Com, Post Graduation can apply for this job from JPMorgan Chase.
Company Name: JPMorgan Chase
Position: Asset Operations/Documentation-Executive/Manager
Education: B.Com, Post Graduation
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first.
- Roles & Responsibilities – include specific functions/ tasks/ performance objectives
- The primary objective of the Reconciliations team is to check the correctness and completeness of transactions booked across the cash Nostro / settlement accounts vis a vis the bookings in the bank books and client accounts of JP Morgan Chase Private Banks processing systems. This role requires attention to detail, an awareness of the risks involved and an ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines. It involves a high level of insight to the various processes across a range of Private Banking products and systems therein.
- Receive, download and review statements received from the banks correspondents for cash and assets.
- Follow up with the Custodian / Counterparty / correspondent / Middle office, and core operations for breaks identified.
- Investigate reasons for breaks and differences in statements in our side and the counterparty side.
- Assign to the concerned middle office and core operations, discuss and provide explanations for breaks identified.
- Provide solutions and action plans for resolutions of open items.
- Track, and analyse outstanding items for pending action.
- Detailed MIS and trend analysis of open items and ageing.
- Provide investigation support to the business partners
- An acute awareness of the high risk, time critical and complex nature of the Private Banking environment, an ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines is essential.
- College Degree
- 0-3 years of Accounting / Banking / Cash Product / Securities / Processingexperience in financial services environment.
- Good people skills and ability to drive energy levels within the team
- Excellent time management skills and highly result oriented
- Focus on quality and controlled environment.
- Attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through.
- Client focused and able to deliver on complex tasks
- Works on initiatives within the team and department.
- Excellent written & spoken English communication skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks through effective prioritization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and articulate business goals
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Preferred Skills & Experience – include specifics, as above
- Knowledge of Banking and Investment products.
- Knowledge of the operating and compliance standards and audit requirements of the department
- Worked in an automated Automated Processing environment
- Banking Operations experience / knowledge preferred.
- Have strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have the ability to work independently and to proactively seek guidance from others as needed
- Strong team player and has the capacity to build good working relationships with cross functional/ geographical teams
- Result oriented, accepting responsibilities and challenges that take them outside their comfort zone
- Positive outlook and a desire to stretch themselves to achieve both personal and functional success.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy – India (GSC)
- JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunities by striving to create a working environment that encourages diversity.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: