JPMorgan Chase Hiring B.E/B.Tech freshers 2015 for Engineer Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech can apply for this job from JPMorgan Chase.
Company Name: JPMorgan Chase
Position: Engineer Analyst
- Candidates of B.E graduate from 2014 (passing out).
- Candidates to work in Infrastructure/Development/Enhancement & Support projects within JPMC .
- Candidates with good networking/administration knowledge will be a desired skill.
- Minimum of 60 % compulsory & ability in analytical, Good communication & should be flexible in pressure handling & should be a team associate.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Good Attitude
- Multitasking & Quick Learner
- Willing to work in fixed/rotational shifts
- Willingness to learn and take up new challenges.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan, Chase and Bank One brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
How to Apply: