JPMorgan Chase hiring Team Member – AM- RPS Corporate Service
Company Name: JPMorgan Chase
Position: Team Member – AM- RPS Corporate Service
Education: Any Degree, MBA, CA
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Include specific functions/ tasks/ performance objectives. RPS is a part of JP Morgan AM LOB. US Retirement Plan (401k) Recordkeeping.
We support clients in maintaining accounts, transaction & payroll processing and other back end operations of retirement plans.
1. Cultivate participant relationships by delivering personalized service and responding to a variety of plan and policy-related questions which impact the participant
2. Achieving the daily / weekly and monthly volume targets
3. Ensuring accuracy on identifying and updating details
4. Strict adherence to non disclosure of client information by preserving client confidentiality
5. Taking active participation in process improvements and automation
6. Ensure Quality Control standards that have been set are adhered to
7. Excellent organizational skills with ability to identify and prioritize email queries based on inflow time
8. Completing assigned responsibilities within timelines
1. Graduate in any discipline.
2. 0 – 1 yrs of experience in back office operations preferred
3. Good verbal & written communication skills
4. Flexible to work in shifts
5. 401k knowledge would be an added advantageEqual Employment Opportunity Policy – India (GSC)
include specifics regarding academic/ professional qualifications (e.g. degree, university, results), # yrs total and # yrs relevant work experience, relevant employers, relevant experience (nature of work/ job functions)
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small-business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
How to Apply: