JPMorgan hiring Application Developer / Analyst
As a support team member for IAM Team in India, you should have passion towards access management tools and technologies.
This role is highly visible regional role delivering application integration consultation to technical teams across Asia.
You should ensure the 24X7 availability of complete stack of IAM tools that performs access requisition, access provisioning, identifying & authorizing the user, Quick acumen to understand different application architecture is required to advice the application developers. Prior experience in supporting Single Sign on products and access management tools will be a Plus.
1. Work closely with business and service delivery team to ensure appropriate business measures are defined
2. Create technical design recommendations for developing and integrating programs per written specifications
3. Examine applications to ensure adherence to Application Engineering guidelines, processes and procedures
4. Utilize multiple programming languages and software technologies to ensure applications are suitably fit for use and admissible for maintenance/upgrades
5. Test, modifie, and implement application codes; make standard modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with high-level specifications, application support and industry standards
6. Evaluate service level issues and suggested enhancements escalated by Service Delivery Team to diagnose and address underlying system problems and inefficiencies
7. Engage third party suppliers on applications support issues
1. College degree in IT/Engineering technical, specialized training and/or equivalent work experience
2. Prior experience in investment banking domain is a MUST.
3. Typically require up to 3 years of programming / application development & support work experience
4. Must have good communication skills
5. Strong teamwork skills
6. Open to provide 24/7 Rota support and service delivery model
7. Business Analysis & Business Applications Knowledge
8. Prior experience in business continuity testing & disaster recovery exercises.
9. Good understanding of operating systems and databases is a must.
Company Name: JPMorgan
Position: Application Developer / Analyst
Education: Any Degree
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Location: Application Developer / Analyst
1. Incident Resolution by working with L1-Operate/L3/AD
2. Act as the first point of support for application/client incidents
3. Build a strong relationship with the Application Development Teams
4. Identify, diagnose and resolve technical problems and business critical incidents.
5. Research and analyze trends, root causes, and business impact to provide valuable recommendation to product enhancement
6. Raise defect reports to build team for code amendment.
1. Identity and Access Management
2. Java, J2EE, XML, Workflow, HTML
3. Unix scripting (Solaris & Linux)
4. Databases (Sybase & Oracle)
5. IIS, Apache & Tomcat
6. SiteScope Monitoring
7. SSL certificates
8. Infrastructure & Network Skills
9. Working knowledge of Sun Identity Manager
10. 24/7 Customer Support and Service Delivery Model – Proficient
11. Application Development – Proficient
12. Business Analysis – Basic
13. Business Applications Knowledge
14. Business Continuity Testing Knowledge
15. IT Risk Management- Basic
16. Operations Systems and Data Sources Knowledge
17. Technical Problem Resolution
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm.
How to Apply: