On 30/12/2016, Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Lecturer. Through this recruitment notification, Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) plans to recruit B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, M.A candidates for the post of Lecturer. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is planning to recruit 87 candidates for the post of Lecturer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/01/2017.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) before 19/01/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Education Requirement||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc, M.A|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||87 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 15,600 to 39,100/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||19/01/2017|
|Address For The Job||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Ranchi|
|Reference No||Advt. 42/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Lecturer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Lecturer|
|Total Vacancy: 87 Posts|
|Education required: BE/B.Tech/MA/M.Sc. in relevant branch/subject and ME/M.Tech/M.Phil in relevant branch/subject Master Degree or Graduate in Engineering|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs 6000|
|Age Limit: 21-37 yrs|
|Application Fee For The Job: Application Fee Rs.600/- for Unreserved/BC-I & II Category and Rs.150/- for SC/ST Candidates. It is to be paid by online only.|
|Procedure: Commencement of registration-20th Dec. 2016 , 06:00 pm Last date of registration-19th Jan. 2017 , 11:45 pm Last date of depositing examination fee-22nd Jan. 2017 , 11:45 pm Last date for receiving Application Hardcopy and Certificate(s)-27th Jan 2017, 05:00 pm|
|Last Date: 19/01/2017|
|Location of Job: Ranchi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/01/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 20/12/2016 to 19/01/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 19/01/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|