On 29/12/2016, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Trained Graduate Teacher. Through this recruitment notification, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) plans to recruit GRADUATE, B.ED candidates for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is planning to recruit 17,572 candidates for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 5/2/2017.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) before 5/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, B.Ed|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||17,572 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||5/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) , JHARKHAND|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Trained Graduate Teacher Post:
Candidates can Get the Trained Graduate Teacher Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Trained Graduate Teacher (Scheduled Districts) – 8423 2. Trained Graduate Teacher (Non Scheduled Districts) – 9149 posts|
|Total Vacancy: 17,572 Posts|
|Education required: All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree , B.ED or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: INR Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay|
|Age Limit: For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
|Application Fee For The Job: For General / OBC / ALL category of other state Candidates Application Fee is – 460/- & For All Other Candidates (SC/ST of Jharkhand apply) Application Fee is -115/-|
|Procedure: All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.jssc.in.before or on 05-02-2017.|
|Last Date: 5/2/2017|
|Location of Job: JHARKHAND|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 5/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 5/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 5/2/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|