Company Name: Kandla Port Trust
Position: Assistant Engineer, Executive Engineer
Education: Degree/Diploma(Engg), Degree with PG Degree/Diploma(Relevant Disciplines)
Experience: Two years
Details of Post :
Assistant Engineer, Executive Engineer
Applications are invited for the following posts with last date of receipt on or before 31/12/2013. The date of determining eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be 1/11 /2013.
* Asstt. Executive Engineer(Civil):- 2 posts (UR) Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500, Age: 30 years., Qualification:- 1) Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution Desirable :- Two years experience in executive cadre in Planning/ Construction /Design/ Maintenance preferably of Port and Marine Structures in an Industrial/Commercial/Government Undertaking.
* Asstt. Estate Manager Gr-I :- 1 post (UR) Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500, Age: 30 years., Qualification:- Essential: Degre with a Post Graduate Degree/diploma in Architecture/Town and Country Planning or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution or corporate Membership of Institution of Surveyor (India).
* Desirable :- 1) Degree in Law from a recognized University. 2)Two years executive experience in Estate Management, Valuation or Land records in an Industrial/Commercial/Government Undertaking.
* Assistant Engineer (Floating Craft):- One Post (ST), Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500, Age: Below 40 years, Qualification: Degree OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering. ii) Experience in maintenance of Marine Electrical installation for a period of 3 yrs. in case of Degree holder and 5 yrs. in case of Diploma holders OR should have worked as Chief Electrical Artificer in Indian Navy.
* Assistant Engineer (Dredger/Tug):- One Post (OBC), Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500, Age: Below 40 years, Qualification: Should have Engineer’s certificate of competency issued under the I.S.V.-Act-1917 OR Four years regular apprenticeship in Marine Engineering Workshop recognized by Ministry of Transport with Two years experience as watch keeping in ocean going vessels or four years experience in Engine Room artificer or in higher post in the Indian Navy with Two years experience as watch keep Engineer in ocean going vessels.
General : Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 yrs for the SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates for the posts reserved for them. Other benefits will be admissible as per rules.
Applications preferably typewritten with all relevant details of age, educational qualification, experience, caste with a photograph affixed on it, along with attested copies of all certificates may be made by post only, so as to reach the Secretary, Kandla Port Trust, Post Box No.50, Gandhidham, Kutch, Gujarat Pin: 370 201, on or before 31/12/2013 Candidates already in Government service or in Public Sector Undertakings must apply through proper channel.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31/12/2013
How to Apply: