Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer through recruitment notification – Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) Recruitment 2015 – NO.ED/KEA/ADMN/CR-54/2014-15. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Lecturer Job on or before 15/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)
Vacancy Name : Lecturer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 1,130 Post
Salary : Rs. 22,800 – 43,200/- p.m
Job Location : Karnataka
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Karnataka
Detail of Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) Lecturer Recruitment:
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) Has Invited Application Form For 1130 Lecturers. All Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Eligible Candidates Are Required To Apply Online Before Or On 15-06-2015 (15th June 2015). All Candidates Who Are Applying For KEA Recruitment 2015 – 1130 Lecturers, Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
- Total No. of Vacancies – 1130 posts
- Salary And Grade Pay – INR Rs. 22800 – 43200/- .
- Employment Type – Full time
- Location – Karnataka
- No. of Posts & Their Name – 1. Lecturer – 1130 posts
- Age Limit – Candidates age limit must have attained 21 years but have not attained 45 Years(ST/SC/OBC), 43 Years(/Category-II (a),11(b),111(a),III (b)) 40 Years(Other Category) As on 15-06-2015. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Educational Qualification – All Interested Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Application Fee – For General/OBC/Category-II (a),11(b),111(a),III (b) Candidates Application Fee is – 2500/- & For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Category-1) Application Fee is – 2000/-
Selection Procedure for Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) – Lecturer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/6/2015.
How to apply for Lecturer Vacancy in Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) :
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://kea.kar.nic.in.before or on 15-06-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/6/2015
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) Recruitment 2014 – NO.ED/KEA/ADMN/CR-54/2014-15.