Kenexa is hiring FRESHERS for Software Engineer profile
Join us as a senior software engineer, working as part of a high energy team to support our new state of the art HCM product.
This is an opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
Working as part of a team that does what it takes to ensure success, you will support and enhance this multi-tier internet application to achieve high reliability and scalability.
1. Program enhancements/corrections to the product.
2. Provide patches as appropriate.
3. Provide resolution of support issues by having a strong understanding of the 2x application.
4. Program integrations with various 3rd party vendors.
5. Provide a knowledge base to internal and extrenal customers.
6. Have good cross department communication and relationships.
7. A delivery focused attitude with the ability to drive tasks forward and meet demanding deadlines.
Company Name: Kenexa
Position: Software Engineer
Education: B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
1. achelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
2. Strong background in computer science fundamentals.
4. Experience and knowledge of database design and development using SQL and Oracle 10g.
5. Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and design solutions based on those requirements.
6 .Experience developing code deployed for use in a web application with many concurrent users and a very high transaction rate.
7. Excellent English communication skills.
In 1987, Kenexa’s story first began, initially providing recruitment services to a variety of industries. Then in 1993, we offered our first automated recruitment technology system. A short time later in 1997, we expanded our solutions to provide employee research, employee performance management technology and consulting services.
How to Apply: