Kenexa Technologies Private Limited is hiring FRESHERS for Associate Software Engineer profile
Join us as an Associate Software Engineer on a high energy team to implement customer survey applications utilizing our .NET-based survey application framework.
This is an opportunity to work with the recent web development and database technologies. Working as part of a team that does what it takes to ensure success, you will help implement customer survey applications to ensure high quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
Company Name: Kenexa Technologies Private Limited
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA
Location: Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
1. Engineer solutions working in an SQL Server and Microsoft Access environment including importing and exporting data, data manipulation, writing stored procedures, and designing reports.
2. Assist in the development of new tools to enhance the software offering.
3. Works in a global project team environment with team members located around the world.
4. Responds to inquiries from project team and technical support regarding functions and operations of client projects.
5. Contributes to establishment of standards and procedures for program design and testing. Recommends program improvements or revisions.
6. Reviews and contributes to software program documentation.
1. B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech./MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field, from a reputed university with an aggregate of at least 65%.
2. Good analytical skills to extrapolate information and troubleshoot problems.
3. Excellent English communication skills.
4. Able to multi-task and work with several different projects at the same time.
5. Working knowledge of the following technologies:
a. SQL Server 2005
b. Microsoft Access 2003
d. Microsoft VB or VB.NET
e. Microsoft Excel 2003
1. Experience with the technologies/tools is helpful:
c. Microsoft Word 2003
Kenexa is in the business of improving companies and enriching lives because to us, business is personal. With every person we recruit, every assessment we administer, every technology solution we deliver, every survey we conduct, every leader we develop and every compensation strategy we support, lives are impacted by our craft. Very few companies, if any, can claim this—and we’re proud of that.
How to Apply: