Company Name: Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited (KLD)
Position: Assistant Manager
Experience: 2 yrs
Details of Post :
- Name of the Post :Assistant Manager
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :
- Degree in Veterinary & Animal Science from a recognized University
- Registration with the Kerala State Vety. Council as envisaged in the Indian Vety. Council Act 1984 (Central Act 52 of 1984)
- Working knowledge in Malayalam
- Desirable : Minimum 2-years of experience in Farm Management / Cattle Breeding/Frozen Semen Production and allied subjects.
- Age : 40(including age relaxation for SC
- Remuneration : Rs: 21240-37040 /- p.m
HOW TO APPLY
- Application form may be downloaded from KLD Board Website.
- Applications must be in response to our advertisement quoting Advertisement Reference No. and Post on the application form.
- Applications should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format available on the KLD Board Website.
- All instructions as given on the KLD Board website must be adhered to, failing which, the applicant will be disqualified for the post.
- Name of the post applied for, should be superscribed on the envelope containing the application.
- The application should contain one recent passport size photograph pasted on the form, copy of proof of age, caste certificate in the prescribed format as applicable, degree certificate and experience certificate, certificate of registration with the Kerala State Veterinary Council, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Applications must be forwarded to KLD Board through Post/Courier Service only. Applications forwarded through any other means including by Fax or email will not be entertained.
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- in the form of Demand Draft (DD). The DD is non refundable and should be drawn in favour of “KERALA LIVESTOCK DEVELOPMENT BOARD”, payable at THIRUVANANTHAPURAM.
- Please mention your name, address and Vety Council registration number on the reverse of the DD.
- Applications other than the print out downloaded from our website will be rejected.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their Demand Draft and copy of application form (being submitted to KLDB) for future reference.
- Applications must reach the Managing Director, Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited, “Gokulam”, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala -695004, on or before 15th February 2014. KLD Board will not be responsible for any delay/loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
Last date to apply : 15 Feb 2014
How to Apply: