Company Name: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Position: Assistant Engineer
Education: MSc, Diploma, BE/B.Tech(ECE, Electrical)
Details of Post :
Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the
Commission after ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile
- Department : Public Works
- Name of Post : Assistant Engineer(Electronics)
- Scale of Pay : R 20740 – 36140
- Number of vacancies : 1 (One)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in
force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Age limit : 19-40, only candidates born between 02/01/1973 and 01/01/1994(both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post . Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent preferably with Electrical Communication as a special subject. OR
- Degree in Radio Engineering or Telecommunication of a recognized University.OR
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics of the Madras Institute of Technology or any other equivalent qualifications.OR
- Diploma in Electrical Communication Engineering of the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore or any other equivalent DiplomaOR
- M.Sc in Physics or Applied Physics with Wireless as a special subject
Mode of submitting Application:– Before applying for the post, candidates shall register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’. Those who have already registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-Id and pass word. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and print the details in the registration card by clicking the link Registration card after entering the home page. Candidate are responsible to ensure correctness of the personal nformation and secrecy of the password and they must quote the user ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications which are submitted not n accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, age, community etc have to produced as and when called for.
Last date for receipt of application:- 05.02.2014, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
Name of Website to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in (Please also see the General Conditions given in Part II of the Notification)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05 Feb 2014
How to Apply: