Company Name: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Position:Assistant Project Engineer
Education: BSc, BE/B.Tech
Details of Post :
Assistant Project Engineer
Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
- Name of Firm : Kerala Land Development Corporation Ltd
- Name of Post : Assistant Project Engineer
- Scale of Pay : ` 11070-18450/-
- No. of vacancies : 9 (Nine)
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Age : 18-35. (Only candidates born between 02/01/1979 and 01/01/1996 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
- Qualifications:Degree in Civil Engineering of a Recognized University or equivalentORA pass in section A & B of the AMIE of the Institution of Engineers in India in Civil EngineeringORB Tech (Agricultural Engineering) ORBE (Agricultural Engineering)ORB Sc (Agricultural Engineering) of a recognized University or equivalent
Mode of submitting applications:-Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” system on the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in” for applying for the post. Candidates who have already registered can apply by logging on to their profile using his/her User ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of the password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information in his/her profile. They must quote the User-ID, for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, Community, Age, etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
Last date for receipt of application : .16/04/2014, Wednesday upto 12.00 midnight.
Address to which applications are to be submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in. (a) Sub paras v, viii, ix, x xi & xiii in para 2 and paras 5a, 6 and 7 of the general conditions are not applicable to this post.(b) The selection to the above concern will be subject to the rules and regulations made by them from time to time.(for further details see the general conditions given in Part II)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16 Apr 2014
How to Apply: