Company Name: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Position:Junior Technical Officer (Civil)
Experience: 2 years
Details of Post :
Junior Technical Officer (Civil)
Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
- Name of the firm : Kerala Financial Corporation
- Name of Post : Junior Technical Officer (Civil)
- Scale of pay : Rs.6000-11430/-
- Number of Vacancies : OBC -1(One) (NCA Vacancy)
- Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment ( Candidates belonging exclusively from OBC Community )
Age : 18-38.”Only Candidates born between 2.1.1976 and 1.1.1996 (Both dates included) are eligible to applyfor this post.
- A Degree in Engineering in the concerned discipline.
- Preference will be given to those with not less than 2 years experience in a Industrial consultancy organisation or in an Industrial Company. (The experience should be one obtained after acquiring the qualification prescribed for the post)
Mode of submitting applications
Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” system on the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in” for applying for the post. Candidates who have already registered can apply by logging on to their profile using his/her User ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of the password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information in his/her profile. They must quote the User-ID, for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, Community, Age, etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
Last date of receipt of applications : 16.04.2014 Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16 Apr 2014
How to Apply: