Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites application for the recruitment of Attendant/ Watchman with SSLC holders
|Company name||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Application Last date||26/11/2014|
Details of Post :
Applications are invited online only for admission to the Eligibility test from Attendant/Watchman who passed SSLC and working in the Kerala Khadi & Village Industries Board for promotion as LDC (By Transfer) against the vacancies earmarked
|Name of Post||Qualification||# ofVacancy||Pay scale|
||2||As per rules|
- Examination. An objective Type Test (OMR Valuation) based on the Qualification for the post. Maximum marks 100 and duration of the Test is 1 hr and 15 minutes.
- Application Fee . There is no application fee for the test.
- Mode of Submitting Application :- Candidate shall submit their application through their profile on online after fulfilling ONE TIME REGISTRATION (please see the general conditions for further details).
- Last date of receipt of application :- 26.11.2014 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
- Application submitted not in accordance with the directions in the Gazette Notificationwill summarily be rejected.
- Candidates who submit the applications for Eligibility Test should produce in person the original certificates of Educational Qualifications, a declaration stating that the details furnished in their application are true along with service certificate issued by the Head of the Department/Head of Office consisting of signature, name and designation of officer and office seal as and when called for by the commission. Further time will not be allowed for producing original certificates.
- Minimum mark fixed for a pass is 40 %.
- Applications are invited online only for Eligibility Test scheduled to be conducted in 2014. Application submitted through other means will summarily be rejected. Before submitting application candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION on the Official Website of the Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in and then apply for the test. Candidates shall make their registration only once and to apply for the test through their own profile only.
- Eligibility Test is conducted in the objective type (OMR valuation) method from 2013 onwards. Alpha Code is applicable in the OMR Test. The maximum marks for test is 100 and a minimum of 40 marks is required for a pass. Negative marks is applicable in this test. There is one mark for each correct answer and 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Before submitting applications candidates must register through ONE TIME REGISTRATION system. At the time of registration each candidate shall enter their personal details such as Date of birth, Address, Designation, Official Address, Details of service etc and must upload a photo of prescribed size taken within a period of 6 months. Then a user ID will be allotted. Candidate himself may choose the password and user ID. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of information and secrecy of password. Before applying for the test, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile.
- Candidates can apply for the Eligibility Test in response to each notification by using the same user ID and password.
Type of photo to be used for the Registration:
- Photographs should have been taken within 1 year from the date on which application is sent. The name of candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion of the photo.
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clear and the back ground should be white/light colored and should be passport size.
- Uploading photographs should be of 200 pixels height, 150 pixels width not exceeding a file size 30 kb, in jpg format other than fade images will be rejected.
- The background of the photograph should be white / light colored(the background of the photo is meant to identify the person.)
- Face should be centrally focused and be at the center of the photograph.
- The eyes should be open and vivid.
- Photographs should be without cap or goggles (except those worn in adherence to religious custom). Photographs showing a portion of the face, unclear face, photograph wearing uniform shall not be used.
- The photos taken by using mobile phone or webcam, Polaroid computer generated photos are not acceptable.
- Light coloured dress should be used in the photographs. The applications with photographs not as per the instructions from 1-9 above will summarily be rejected. The admission ticket with photograph will be made available in the profile of the candidate. The same should be downloaded and attested and to produce at the time of examination. Candidates will not be allowed to write the exam if they failed to produce the same. c) Before filling up the online application the candidate should read the notification in detail. The notification is available in the website, Dist/ Regional Offices of the Commission. d) The date, time, venue of the exam will be published on the official website of the commission and in the newspapers. Time table will be available in the website, Dist/Regional Offices of the Commission for reference. The relevant part of the time table will be made available in the profile of each candidate. The time table will not be sent to candidate through post.
- Eligibility Test is exclusively for service candidate. Applications received from candidate who are not in the service will be rejected. The applicant must be an approved probationer or full member in the relevant post prescribed as qualification.
- Application Fee:- There is no application fee for Eligibility test. The candidate who failed to produce the admission ticket in the prescribed format with commission’s emblem will not be allowed to write the examination.
- The minimum marks required for a pass in the Eligibility Test fixed as 40%.
- Candidates are prohibited from using mobile phones, digital diary, pager, blue tooth, walkman, calculator or any other electronic gadgets in the examination hall. The answer papers of those candidates who bring such electronic gadgets in the examination hall will be invalidated.
- The answer papers of those candidates who misbehave to the Chief Superintendent, Addl. Chief Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent of the examination or attempt to commit malpractice in the examination hall or to bring any books, guides, electronic gadgets in the examination hall will be invalidated. He is also liable to be debarred from appearing for any of the examination conducted by the PSC for such period as the Commission may decide. Besides the matter will be reported to the Head of the Department and the Director of Vigilance Department for further action. The same penalty will be imposed on any candidate who attempts to canvass or to influence an examiner or a member of the Commission or their staff in connection with the examination or on whose behalf such attempts is made by any relative, friend. Patron, official or other person.
- The requests for changing examination centre will not be allowed. But the candidate can apply for Centre change before the date of examination citing the reasons like transfer / training with proper proof. The answer papers of those who write the examination in any other centre without the written permission from the office of the commission will be invalidated. Candidates cannot opt for the examination centres. Correspondence are to be addressed to The Joint Secretary, Departmental Test Wing, KPSC, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram-4.
- The application with following defects will summarily be rejected. 1) Application with photograph not as per the instructions. 2) Change of name in application, Certificate and photograph. The Commission has the right to reject the application, invalidate the answer script without any intimation of the defects at any stage of selection.
- The candidates who submit the online applications which are found valid will be allowed to appear for the examination provisionally. The result of only those candidates who submit valid admission ticket will be published.
- The certificate issued by the Department Head / Head of Office regarding the particulars of candidates will be accepted. The Commission have the privilege to cancel the result with prior date of effect of those candidates who passed the examination after submitting bogus certificate. The Commission will take disciplinary action against those candidates who submit bogus declaration and also recommend for departmental disciplinary actions.
- It is not necessary that the successfully uploaded applications are admitted. The admissibility of applications will be finalized only after the scrutiny of applications. The candidates who submit the valid application can download their admission ticket from their own rofile.
- The syllabus and other details regarding the examination will be published along with the time table.
- Mere inclusion in the Eligibility test after passing examination alone is not enough to get promotion. The promotion to the said post will be carried out by the appointing authority after examining qualification and other particulars prescribed for the post in the special rules meant for the post.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26/11/2014