Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) invitesapplication for the recruitment of Confidential AssistantGrade II with 12th holders
|Company name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Posts||Confidential Assistant Grade II|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Application Last date||31.12.2014|
Details of Post :
Applications are invited through One Time Registration Scheme exclusively from qualified Physically Handicapped candidates of Kerala State for filling the backlog vacancies earmarked for the period from 01.01.2004 to 31.12.2007 and identified by the Govt. vide GO(P) No. 7/2011/SWD dated 24.01.2011 for selection to the under mentioned post
|Name of Post||Qualification||# ofVacancy||Pay scale|
|Confidential Assistant Gr.II (Ex-servicemen only)||
How to apply :
- Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission viz. www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to this profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card.
- Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User – ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered on after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- Last date of receipt of applications : 31.12.2014 Wednesday upto 12 Midnight.
- Address to which applications are to be sent:- www.keralapsc.gov.in
- If a Written Test/OMR Test is Conducted as part of the Selection, Hall ticket of eligible Candidates will be made available in the Website of the Kerala Public Service Commission, Candidates are instructed to download their Hall Ticket as per the instructions in the Website.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.12.2014