Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Higher Secondary School Teacher through recruitment notification – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Category No: 149/2015 . Candidates who have completed Master Degree/ B.Ed can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Lineman on or before 01/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Higher Secondary School Teacher
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree/ B.Ed
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,180-29,180/-pm
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC), Kerala
Detail Of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Higher Secondary School Teacher Recruitment:
Applications are invited (online only) from qualified candidates belonging to the Latin Catholic / Anglo Indian Communities for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. candidates should register as per the One Time Registration
through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission, before applying for the post.
- Department : Higher Secondary Education
- Name of Post : Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Political Science
- Scale of pay : ` 16,180-29,180/-
- Number of vacancies : Latin Catholic / Anglo Indian-1 (One)
- The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the above communities but remain unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the ranked list published for the post with effect from 03.02.2012 (Category No.346/2008, Gazette date 14.10.2008)
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment from Latin Catholics / Anglo Indians
- Age limit : 20-43. Only candidates born between 02.01.1972 and 01.01.1995 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post. Including relaxations in para 2(1) of the General Conditions)
- Qualifications (i) Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by a University in Kerala. (ii) 1 B.Ed Degree in the concerned subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala OR a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by a University in Kerala. 2 In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree in the concerned subject, B.Ed Degree acquired in the concerned faculty as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of the Universities in Kerala. 3 In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree as specified in item (1) and (2) above, persons with B.Ed. Degree in any subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala (iii) Must have passed the State Eligibility Test for the post of Higher Secondary School Teacher conducted by Government of Kerala or by the agency authorized by the State Government.
Selection Procedure For Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) – Higher Secondary School Teacher Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Higher Secondary School Teacher Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC):
Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for. 10. If Written Test/OMR Test is conducted as a part of the selection Admission Tickets of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their Admission tickets as per the instructions given in the website. 11. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc. gov.in. (For details, please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of this Notification)
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/07/2015
Reference: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Category No: 149/2015.