Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer Sanskrit through recruitment notification – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Category No: 133/2015. Candidates who have completed Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Lecturer Sanskrit on or before 01/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Lecturer Sanskrit
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC), Thiruvananthapuram
Detail Of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Lecturer Sanskrit Recruitment:
- Lecturer in Sanskrit (General) job opportunity in Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)
- Qualifications : 1. Masters Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record . 2. Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state government in this behalf. When qualifications being equal, preference shall be given to candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.
- Note: (i) For SC/ST Candidates minimum 50% marks for Masters Degree shall be sufficient.(G.O.(Ms.) No.2/07/H.Edn. dated 04-01-2007) (ii) For PhD holders who have passed Masters Degree prior to 19.09.1991, 50% marks for Masters Degree shall be sufficient. (GO (MS) No 2/07/H.Edn Dated 4.1.2007) (iii) Candidates who have obtained Ph.D Degree in the concerned subject are exempted from passing the NET examination. (G.O.(MS)No.86/07/H.Edn dated 19.06.2007) (iv) For recruitment to the above post, Degrees awarded by the Universities recognized by UGC alone shall be considered.
- Department : Collegiate Education Number of vacancies : 3 (Three)
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Age Limit : 22 – 40 Only candidates born between 02.01.1975 and 01.01.1993 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
Selection Procedure For Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) – Lecturer Sanskrit Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Lecturer Sanskrit Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC):
Last Date of receipt of applications : 01.07.2015 Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/07/2015
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Category No: 133/2015.